With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your traditional tank heater. For real! We have provided the leading reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.