With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your traditional tank heater. Seriously! We gathered the leading reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.