Scheduling routine AC maintenance is helpful.
Service keeps your air conditioner system in Fort Lauderdale working at its best performance while keeping energy usage small. It also can even help prolong its life cycle.
While there are a few jobs you can complete on your own, you should call the Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC examinations and maintenance.
Here are a few steps you can complete alone as you prepare for summer.
Get Your AC Checkup Set
Spring is a season of revival, and to many that includes a large portion of house, garage and yard freshening. With the hotter temps approaching, it’s also a great idea to add AC checkups on that checklist.
Spring is a great time to get your AC equipment freshened and checked out. Delaying to switch it on until the first warm day of the year can be risky. If you have to have repair or installation, you might be waiting awhile for an appointment. And that might turn awfully uncomfortable.
And for those with allergies, being ahead of the game with a fresh air conditioning system will help ensure the finest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Additionally, air conditioning service could be mandatory for your equipment’s manufacturer warranty or any additional extended warranty.
Can I Complete Service Alone?
There are methods that you can take to help keep your air conditioner system in the top condition:
- Change your air filter advises each month or two. This is particularly crucial if you suffer from allergies or have a cat in your residence.
- Lawn upkeep near the exterior condenser. Make sure there’s no grass, weeds or bushes by your cooling system. We recommend keeping 2–3 feet of clear room. You should also clear any leaves or sticks that have collected inside your system, because this might limit airflow.
Let the Experts Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to do? If you call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 954-736-4314, the initial thing we could do is compliment you for all the tasks you’ve already completed. Then our Experts get down to the nitty gritty. We’ll inspect your equipment and make sure it’s working properly with these steps:
- Adjusting electrical connections to ensure reliable operation.
- Lubrication to keep moving components working effortlessly and potentially skip malfunctions.
- Cleaning the condensate drain line to clear leak-creating mold and obstructions.
- Straightening coil fins to avoid decreased airflow.
- Freshening the outside coil to eliminate any accumulation from soil and grass.
- Inspecting controls to ensure your equipment is starting, operating and turning off like it should.
- Analyzing the operating temperature parameters to ensure your system has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we discover problems that need additional service, we are ready to offer you the most reasonable solution. Finding likely issues early may solve more expensive issues later. This also provides you time to strategize if your unit is aging.
When you need an updated AC system to help make your new equipment work for your budget. Whatever your comfort needs are, you can rest easy knowing our Experts will take care of your needs.
Need to schedule your maintenance? Call us at 954-736-4314 or schedule an appointment online now.