The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously each and every day, which exposes them to a broad variety of potential troubles.
These malfunctions are often simple enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they can affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these issues degrade further, your entire system may be in danger. These are disasters and costs you can avoid with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Devoting a brief amount on maintenance now could help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Little Problems Ahead of Time
Averting big problems in the first place is the simplest method to help your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits offer the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate central internal machinery. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if issues are repaired as they appear.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance could reduce your energy expenses by around 30%.
May Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a variety of membership plans designed to fit your unique needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems working efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is designed to suit every budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to fret about spending more on overtime expenses if you contact our experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are taken care of as well, saving you an average of $99 each visit. You’ll also have access to many of the most-wanted benefits from our broader plans, such as 15% discounts on repair visits and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, higher energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most ample protection for your HVAC system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we do our best to answer a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning tech driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by signing up for a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 954-736-4314 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.