Your HVAC system’s wellness is critical, as it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a wide range of issues.
Sometimes malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bill. If these troubles progress, your total system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and costs that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating correctly, you may ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance now can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Discovers small problems early. Preventing big issues from happening beforehand is the smartest approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance service provides the opportunity to carefully inspect and lubricate essential internal parts. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money over time if issues are fixed as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Often this creates an improvement to your house’s energy efficiency. You may enjoy reduced heating and cooling bills, plus the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is working smoothly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance could help prolong this life cycle even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Regular maintenance is crucial, especially since it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round utility prices.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that suit your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with special pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to economical, we have the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be on the hook for surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you require us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also receive several other most-wanted pluses of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically facing a large volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on every visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and enjoy extra advantages by getting one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and house. To get started with your membership plan, contact us at 954-736-4314 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.