There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Fort Lauderdale. But, there’s also that big list of must-do’s before the cold weather arrives. Although the outdoor yard work and home improvements are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor task you should consider handling early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment set up.
The pros at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually so you can hopefully prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a great deal of benefits to getting it performed before the cold and crisp weather comes to Fort Lauderdale, too. Take a look at some of the top perks of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make sure that your furnace works at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in peak shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to get you through whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Fort Lauderdale when it cools off.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to occur on a cold winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to produce heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are critical to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to keep your warranty, so getting regular maintenance done can save you money if worse problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a ton of additional perks, and getting furnace service completed annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the colder months and save you time later because you’re less likely to need more service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Fort Lauderdale, give us a call at 954-736-4314 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning through our online scheduler.