No matter what the climate outside in Fort Lauderdale, the temperature within your home determines how comfortable your family will feel. Find the right temp and your space will seem like a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t operating properly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a thorough look at the way you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Start this brief quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are not far away in Fort Lauderdale. How do you get your system ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a summer night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Instruct my visitors to bring cool beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it working before people show up.
- Start my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What’s your plan when it’s time for it to retire?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most expensive system currently available in Fort Lauderdale.
- When you open your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My home comfort charges have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Grab my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in an Expert technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and hope it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for your future replacement. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Read below to learn how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Annual Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and clearing your vents are critical tasks to ready your machinery for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to conclude the process. During a maintenance visit, your professional technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency professional will be on the lookout for more significant issues for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later down the road.
Work with a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained heating and cooling systems can have trouble periodically. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to homes at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Build a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It brings you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your energy bills can reveal more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a steady hike in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left unchecked it could make for a high-priced repair later on. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, additional costs and annoyance. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!