No matter what the climate outside in Fort Lauderdale, the temperature within your home determines how comfortable your family will feel. Set it just right and your space will seem like a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t operating correctly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a thorough look at how you’re handling your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Work through this brief quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in Fort Lauderdale. How do you get your AC ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a summer night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Instruct my visitors to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it functioning before people show up.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most expensive system on the market in Fort Lauderdale.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My heating and cooling costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call an Expert technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and pray it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform better. Read below to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Seasonal Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and clearing your vents are critical tasks to prep your machinery for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your professional technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will be on the lookout for more significant issues for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later down the road.
Work with an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems sometimes. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to homes at no other cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained HVAC systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It brings you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and take note when they greatly change. Your energy bills can reveal more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a stable hike in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call in the pros when you notice a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left unchecked it could make for a costly repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, additional costs and annoyance. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!