Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our cute experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.