Summer has officially arrived in Fort Lauderdale and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system failing during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s air conditioning system from malfunctioning with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your doctor annually for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical parts, and evaluating the function of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection and a full cleaning. Below are the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine equipment clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Fort Lauderdale is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 954-736-4314 today!