What's Included in Furnace Service from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s not uncommon to start thinking about coming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes sure that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make sure it is being sent to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the team at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it simple for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a shout at 954-736-4314 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.