It’s easy to not remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because regular maintenance provides many advantages for your equipment, such as better efficiency and a lower likelihood for trouble. You can get these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive check of your equipment whenever they’re at your house. These examinations can help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your residence. This might help you make an informed selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Routine maintenance offers many perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Uncovers little troubles before they cause pricey repairs.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This checkup is the most comprehensive in the business. That’s due to the fact its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your unit to peak efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each checkup involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To begin, reach our Experts at 954-736-4314. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.