We Stand Behind Our Furnace Installation in Fort Lauderdale With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just mend and service heating systems, we also give outstanding furnace installation in Fort Lauderdale.
What makes our professional work stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve developed our approach over time.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most important technical accreditation in the business. They also participate in continuing industry and equipment training to find the leading procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic work that we provide you with time to consider it—a year, actually.
Contact us at 954-736-4314 to request your furnace installation now.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be difficult to know right when your heating system is beginning to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can start to give you some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, most furnaces last for close to 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to resolve, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and may even be producing deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 954-736-4314 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen During Furnace Installation
Here’s what will happen when we install your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll wear shoe covers to shield your carpet from any dirt we might bring in. We set up sheets around the installation space to stop messes.
- Quality services—Our specialists have obtained some of the best respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go down a sheet to make sure your furnace is running properly before we take off.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new heating system to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently surpass expectations, for the most outstanding service wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need one more reason to purchase a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on appropriate furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 954-736-4314 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.